Click on the links to get more information in my profiles...
View my profile on ProZ
View my profile on Translators Cafe
View my profile on TM-Town
Are you looking for Consecutive Interpreter (French, English, Italian)?
- A French English Interpreter,
- An English French Interpreter,
- An Italian Interpreter,
- An Italian French Interpreter,
- A French Italian Interpreter,
- An English Italian Interpreter,
- An Italian English Interpreter
- And a Spanish French Consecutive Interpreter.
Job process / ISO 17100:2015
Steps through job process
1. Client fills the electronic PURCHASE ORDER FORM (issued on the web page).
2. QUOTE FORM (issued on the web page) is prepared by Service Provider and submitted to Client for approval. The Client and Service Provider shall be considered as adopted TERMS OF BUSINESS (issued on the web page) by accepting Quote Form mutually.
3. Having finished the job service provider posts the job and INVOICE to the client.
4. Client makes the payment according to the payment method no later than 30 days from the date of invoice.